Welcome to the Cardinal Quest WikiEdit
Cadginal Quest Wiki is a wiki about the Cadinal Quest games produced by Ido Yehieli. Anyone can edit the wiki, but vandalism of any kind is strictly prohibited and you may get banned for vandalizing. Please see the Stuff We Need To Do section below for pages that we need help with. Any assistance provided would be very welcome.
Cardinal Quest is an arcade-style dungeon-crawler inspired by 1980s classics such as Gauntlet, Red-Box D&D and Golden Axe: Choose your champion and begin your quest to slay the Evil Minotaur!
Play Cardinal QuestEdit
Play free version of Cardinal Quest at:
Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/12715/cardinal-quest
You can buy the standalone version on the official site. It has no ads, but it doesn't have anything the free ones don't: http://www.cardinalquest.com/
- Randomly generated dungeon - a different experience every play through
- Dozens of enemies, items, potions, weapons, and more
- Choose between 3 player classes: fighter, thief & wizard
- Action-packed, arcade-like, dungeon-crawling experience
Choose your champion and begin your quest to slay the Evil Minotaur!
Cardinal Quest is an arcade-style dungeon crawler inspired by 80s classics such as Gauntlet, Red-Box D&D and Golden Axe.
Three distinct characters await you, each providing their own unique experience:
- The fierce Fighter, who can stir himself into a berserk frenzy.
- The stealthy Thief, a mysterious assassin who dispatches his foes from the shadows.
- The mystical Wizard, able to bend the forces of the elements to his will.
No matter your choice, you'll never feel like you're playing the same game twice Random levels, tons of loot and items to discover and an array of diverse enemies, each with their own ways of bringing your journey to an abrupt and painful end.
Genre: Arcade, RPG
Release Date: 10.August.2011
Developer: Ido Yehieli
Check for credits in the game play for entire list of contributors.
Click here for his blog!
Stuff We Need To DoEdit
We are just starting! We need a lot of information about everything! Add pages about tactics that you find useful. Lots of pictures, articles, and editing needed. Contributors, join this quest! All help is welcome!